Sunday, November 1, 2015

My Overdue About Me Page

There's a multitude of stories in my life and things that have happened, but I guess I'll touch base on why I began this blog. It's a grade, obviously.

I did start this originally because it was a grade, but I began that class because I wanted to graduate with a degree in communications.
For reasons I never understood, I always had a strong interest in helping people and influencing how people think. I hope to change other's opinions mindset to optimistic points of view even when mine may not be as optimistic. Media has to be one of the largest contributors to how people view the world and it made me want to be involved to help more individuals. In today's day and age, there is a large variety of entertainment that is written off because people refuse to broaden how he or she thinks about the
The thing that most people don't understand is that there isn't always just negativity to things. Genres like hip hop and shows that talk about content that may be portrayed as "obscene" are actually really informative and usually portray a deeper meaning. The first post on music on here was about J Cole and it has to be one of the most inspirational albums ever  created (2014 Forest Hills Drive) because it outlines his whole career and how it made him into who he is today. It's sad to say that the album, though it does contain a lot of explicit language and visual imagery, is written off without even listening to the actual meaning behind the lyrics.
I've come to an understanding that I'm really not the type of person to be outward and go on crusades to broadcast messages or opinions that I have. I'm more of the kind of person that listens to people, thinks about what they say and interpret it in a panoramic kind of way for all audiences within reach. Boom, full circle using the blog name.
By the way, my name is Christopher Allen Mayuga. I go by Christopher, Chris, Allen or the Man of Every Woman's Dreams. All the same person.

Follow me on social media!
Twitter: @camayuga
Instagram: @christophermayuga
Facebook: Christopher Allen Mayuga
LinkedIn: Christopher Mayuga

No comments:

Post a Comment